Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title South Frankfort Documents
Object Name Box, File
Scope & Content 2009.54.1 - Grouping of historic documents from the Estate of Russell & Mary Marshall. The grouping contains documents related to South Frankfort, including:
a - Abstract of Title for property of Mrs. Lou LeCompe, situated between the North side of Fourth Street, between Logan and Murray Streets in South Frankfort, 1904 - 1906;
b - Abstract of Title for Lot on Third Street, North said of said street between Shelby & Main, now belonging to Genevieve Weitzel Gorman, 1904;
c - Abstract of title for Lot East side of Shelby Street, between Fourth and Campbell, conveyed by Charles Morris & wife;
d - Abstract of Title Pelkington Planing Mill Lot, Second Street, South Frankfort;
e - Deed - D. L. Kennedy & wife to N. M. Coffey, tract South of Frankfort near Lawrenceburg Rd.
f - Re: S. F. Armstrong land, Louisville Pike, July 1914;
g - Partial abstract of land of H. L. Heaton on Lawrenceburg Pike, Cedar Run, J. D. Hawkins land, Dec. 1/09;
h - May Belle Taylor Hay & husband Deed, W. L. Gorman, Capital Heights;
i - Lee Deed from Miss Jennie C. Morton & E. G. Rodman & C. H. Morris conveying to the right of passway to Fourth Street;
j - Henry Ringold & wife Deed Ann Mary Hockensmith, Lot 16, Second Street and Capitol Avenue;
k - Abstract of Title of John P. Hanley, 50 x 196, West side Shelby between Campbell & Todd St.;
L - The Bank of KY, Clerk Franklin Co.Ct. , Crawford Lee, Clerk Deek Book #58, Page 441, 09/26/1911; Hannah Pilkington, Second & Murray Streets;
m - Abstract of Title to property of Moses Butcher on the west side of Shelby Street, North of Second Street in Frankfort, KY;
n - Partial Abstract of Lot on South side of Battle Alley, South Frankfort, Fanny T. Lyons, March, 1912;
o - Docket 7, page 391, Suit of City of Frankfort as Z. T. Montgomery, Title of Z. T. Montgomery, Second & Ewing Streets, South Frankfort (Becky Tippett's note: very interesting information in the opening statement about the establishment of Frankfort and South Frankfort);
p - Abstract of Title to lot 50 x 196 on Campbell St. betw. Main & Logan Streets, South Frankfort, belonging to the Craiks and being sold to Howard R. Rodman;
q - Abstract of Title to parcel of 3 1/2 acres purched by E. G. Carey from Mrs. Musetta Wallce & husband located on South or West side of Versailles Pike about 3 1/2 miles from Frankfort, March, 1911;
r - 115 Acres Bald Knob, Joe Glass, March, 1904;
s - Henry Ringold & wife, deed G. R. Lyons, Lot 17, division of Ford estate;
t - Abstract of Title J. G. McLean, S. W. Corner Third & Steele Streets, Oct. 10th, 1906;
u - Contract Eversole Lumber Co. & Ohio River Saw Mill Co. July 12 & 14, 1910;
v - Abstract of title Mrs. Lottie S. Robertson, South Side of Third St. between Steele & Conway, June 25, 1908;
w - Abstract of Title to lot of Miss Laura Craddock, 50 x 190 East side of Shelby Street between Third & Fourth Streets, South Frankfort, Dece. 2nd, 1907;
x - Robert L. Brawner Lease, Leland G. Banning, May 1914, never called for;
y - Abstract of Title to Bacon Robb lot 50 x 140 Short Street, South FRankfort, 03/25/1907;
z - Sterling B. Thornton & Wife, Deed, J. C. Yagel, Delivered, Oct. 2, 1916, East side of Capital Avenue between Second and Third Streets;
aa. - East end Third Street, South Frankfort & also East Side Fourth Street;
bb - Notice of Brands, Leland G. Banning, May 3, 1913;
cc - O. C. Kenney, East side of Mero Street to Capital Gas & Electric Light Company;
dd - Division of property of Wm. Hawkins, deceased;
ee - Contract between Frankfort Realty Company and Bowman Realty Co., of Huntington, WVA; 07/19/1909;
ff - Letters & documents relating to sale of lot on Shelby Street from Chas. H. Morris & wife for Mr. Edmund B. Rodman, 1914;
gg - Eversole Lumber Co. to Pelkington Planing Mill Lot;
hh. - Kentucky River Poplar Company, 1908;
ii - Two tattered copies: Lots at Commissioner's Sale, Second Street, Third Street, Capitol Avenue, Logan Street;
jj - Genevieve Weitzel Gorman deed to D. D. Smith;
kk - John R. Graham to Mary Jan Watkins original property owners, Main Cross Street on the North, Shelby Street on the West two lots in South Frankfort, 1908
LL- Charles Morehead & Orville Blanton, 1839; bounded by Second Street, Logan Street and Cross Street and the KY River,
People LeCompte, Blanche
Gorman, Genevieve Weitzel
Morris, Charles
Hay, Mary Belle Taylor
Ringold, Henry
Butcher, Moses
Rodman, E. G.
Morehead, Charles
Blanton, Orville
Robb, Bacon
Craddock, Laura
Banning, Leland
Brawner, Robert
Subjects South Frankfort
Second Street
Cross Street
Logan Street
Shelby Street
Ewing Street
Campbell Street
Fourth Street
Third Street
Murray Street
Pelkington Planing Mill
Capital Heights
Battle Alley
Eversole Lumber Co.
Kentucky River Poplar Company
Catalog Number 2009.54.1